Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jayden's BIG HAIRCUT

The day has finally come....the day Jayden has been begging for for a month.....he got a haircut. Jayden has been asking me for the last month to shave his head. I don't know why, but I just keep telling him no. Poor kid. He has so much hair and it is always in his way, when he is swimming, riding his bike, jumping on the tramp. You name it no matter what he is doing he says his hair is in his way. So reluctantly on this Father's day I let Wayland shave his head. I seriously felt sick the entire time I was watching this happen, but the boys (way and Jay) were loving it. Well, needless to say all those beautiful curls are gone and he loves it. And believe it or not I do too. I forgot how handsome he was. I can now see his beautiful green eyes, and of course I know it will grow back!!! For some reason I cant get the pics to load but I will try again tomorrow......I promise I will get them on here they are great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment