Monday, August 10, 2009

August 2nd......Happy Anniversary Babe!!!

Wayland and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on August 2nd. We chose to do another staycation as we like to call them here in AZ. We headed up to Scottsdale to the McCormick Ranch Resort. My Mom came to town to watch the kids for us so we were able to get away for a couple of days and nights. Thanks Mom!!!! The kids love when Grandma comes to town because they get lots of goodies that Mom doesn't give!!!!!
Our weekend was so fun. We walked the mall, hung by the pool, ate at the most delicious place in the valley Donovans, went canoeing and just spent time together!!! I truly believe we need these types of weekends with are crazy life. I always feel like we are more in love when we return. It makes me realize how lucky we are to have each other and the family and life we have created. I love you Way!!!!!.....Sorry no pics they were on the eaten memory card....darn it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where is Donovan's? We'll have to look into that. Eating out is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete