Monday, August 10, 2009

June/July

I am trying to remember all of the things we did in June and July, but it all went so fast but here is a little blerb of life. We went to LA/Orange County for a weekend. We saw family, watched a soccer team Wayland trains play in a tournament and Wayland took the kids to the beach....they had a blast. From LA my sisters, mom and I head up the coast to Santa Barbara where we rented a beach house for my Mom's 60th birthday. What a blast!!! It was so beautiful and the weather was great. While we were there we: did hot room yoga, relaxed, read books, went bike riding, shopped, ate, laid in the sand at the beach, relaxed, and ate some more. It was a great retreat and so fun to spend time with just the girls, but boy did I miss Wayland and the kids.


Then a couple of weeks ago I had the chance to meet some of the cast from my FAVORITE show it is actually the only show I watch really.......THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!! Felipe, Sione, Ali (the winner from the season before)and her mom Betty Sue were at the Barney Family Sports Complex participating in the Cardinals/Duce Lautui football camp. This is the sports complex where Wayland trains so we were invited to be there. It was so awesome to meet these people who are an inspiration to me and so many other people. They were so nice and I even took pictures with all of them......it was great.


That was the excitement of June/July besides all the swimming, late night trampoline jumping and long walks in the scortching heat with Way, the kids and Kodiak. Life is great!!!!!


By the way the one picture on this post will explain why I have no pictures of any of these events. This is what a memory card looks like when it gets fed to the dog by your 1 year old who feeds everything to the dog. Isn't he a lucky guy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment