Monday, August 10, 2009

Jayden Starts Preschool.....I can't believe it!!!

Today August 10th was Jayden's 1st day of preschool. He has been waiting for this day for at least 6 months. Jayden loves to learn and couldn't wait to be big enough to go to "school". He took his LSU football helmet for show and tell and told me the class clapped for him when he showed it. I am so proud of Jayden for being such a good boy and he is always trying to be a good example to his little sister.
He wants me to write that he can do a front flip on the trampoline (he can almost land it) and he loves to do belly flops into the pool. He has become such a good swimmer and can from end to end of our pool!!! We think he is awesome. Love you Jay!!!!! Here are some pics of his first day, since I got a new memory card.

2 comments:

  1. Happy day! What a big boy. Tonight Megan was telling me that Jayden got a haircut and now his hair is flat. I just cracked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I can't believe that he is swimming across the pool on his own already! We didn't put Aiden in swim this summer...makes me wonder if I should have!

    ReplyDelete