Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Double Wedding Weekend--October




The next weekend in October we had two weddings. The tricky thing is one was in LA on saturday while the other one was in Sacramento on Sunday. The LA wedding was my lab partner from college Tony and the Sacramento wedding was Waylands college football buddy Tim. There was no way we were going to miss either of these so we made the drive to LA friday night went to Tony's wedding Saturday. I don't have any pics of that one because I forgot my camera darn it. The wedding was beautiful, they transformed a community center into an elegant dining room and then as the night went on it opened up into a club. It looked like a real nightclub it was awesome. It was so good to see Tony and I am glad that he is so happy.

Then Sunday morning we flew up to Sacramento for Tim's wedding. (We left the kids with my parents.....Thanks Mom and Dad you guys are the greatest!!! My Dad actually watched the kids Saturday night while my Mom was enjoying Barry Manalow at the Hollywood Bowl!!!....Thanks Dad because I know my kids are crazy.) The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun. It was great to see Tim and some other buddies and his new wife Jessica is beautiful and so sweet. They had an outdoor cerimony and then we partied it up in a beautiful hall on the premises it was great. I have a few pics from that night so enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment