Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No More Training Wheels----October

October was a big month for Jayden. We finally took his trainig wheels off his bike. Jayden has been asking me for months to take his trainig wheels off, but I just never felt comfortable doing it because he is so young. How many 3 years olds do you know that ride a two wheeler? Me....none! Jayden is very adventurious and has no fear so sometimes he trys things that are really scary to me. This was one of them. So I didn't want to be the enabler this time. (I know some of my friends think I am crazy because I let Jayden do stuff like jump off high walls and wakeboard). Anyways we took them off and he took off. He did awesome. Now (3 months later) he is so fast on his bike I can't believe it. I am so proud of my 3 year old!!!! Love you Jay!!! Here is a video taken day 1 of no training wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment