Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Halloween----October









Halloween was fun. Jayden had a party at his pre-school friday. It was lots of fun they had lunch, played at the part, and had a pinata. Halloween day we went to the ASU game. It was our first time sitting in the player guest section. It was fun being so close to the field as opposed to our nose bleed season tickets. We love ASU and it was fun for Jayden to see the guys up close especially the ones that he knows. He hasn't seen them in their pads and everything face to face he is used to seeing them in street clothes so he was loving it!! That night we took the kids trick or treating. We did a few streets in the neighborhood and they were done, which was fine with us because we don't need all that candy in the house. Jayden was spiderman and Kyana was a fairy princess (eventhough she only kept the wings on for 2 minutes). I also threw in a picture of my costume, I was a cavewoman. We have a theme at work every year and this year it was cavemen and cavewomen. I made my own costume so I was pretty proud of myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment