Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Birthday Bash
















February is a busy month for us. Like I said before everyone in my family besides myself was born in the same month, in fact they are all born in the same week. So Saturday we celebrated Kyana's 1st and Jayden's 3rd birthdays. Wow was it a fun celebration. We had tons of friends, food, and even a bounce house that was enjoyed by many. I even found myself out there breaking my back trying to do back flips. Anyways, Kyana got here 1st dolly (she actually got 3 of them) since she only plays with boy toys up to this point. Jayden got lots of guns, cars, and even some sidewalk chalk, which I know he will enjoy. Kyana made a mess of her cake and Jayden shot nerf bullets at all his friends. Overall, it was a blast as I am sure you can tell by the pictures. I cannot believe how fast they are growing. It makes me sad that time is going so fast, but I am excited to watch them grow and see their personalites emerge. Way and I have the most amazing kids and we are so blessed that we can have them for eternity.

2 comments:

  1. The party was fun and it was nice to hang out with you guys. My kids even had fun in the jumpy. Thank Goodness for jumpies!!! Your kids area sooooo cute. Tiff

    ReplyDelete