Sunday, February 8, 2009

We start here.....


This is my first attempt at blogging. I have followed several blogs for about 6 months now and finally decided I was ready to try it out. So here is my attempt. We are a family of 4 Way and I and our beautiful children Jayden and Kyana. We are a busy family that loves to have fun and be fit. I picked this time to start our blog because February is a special month for us. Way and the kids are all born within 6 days of each other between February 14th and the 20th.....I know what was I thinking. So what better time to introduce my family to the world then the month when we celebrate all of their births. I look forward to sharing our lives with our family members who are far away and whoever else is interested. Enjoy I know I will!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for you. We will be loyal followers and hope you have a great Febuary! Love you lots, RJAKLEB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you guys... thanks for inviting me along! I will definitely be following!!! Update often... love you all!

    CINDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, love it! Hopefully I will be better able to know what is going on way over there in the QC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture of you guys is so cute! Such a cute family. Take care and keep updating, hopefully I will be better too : } Tiff

    ReplyDelete