Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THIS MAKES IT WORTH IT!!!!




So we got a puppy. I know I haven't blogged about it, but I have been busy POTTY TRAINING it, and it took us a while to figure out his name. Well, we figured out a name, it is Kodiak.
Jayden has been asking for a dog for about 6 months so finally we decided we would get him one for his birthday. It actually worked out that our friends had blue heeler pups for sale, and they were taking them to auction this past weekend so if we wanted one we needed to decide. So needless to say we got him. How can you pass him up he is so cute (even though I am not a dog person and I have never even had one let alone potty trained one).
So the last few days we have trying to get him to go potty outside and honestly he is doing pretty well, only 1 accident today and maybe 3 yesterday, and he has never pooped in the house which is great. But I have been a little frustrated trying to make sure he gets outside and isn't chewing on anything valuable like shoes or Jayden's leg. But as I walked down stairs to get Jayden some lunch I found Jayden and Kodiak asleep on the living room floor together and I thought to myself "that right there makes it all worth it". I know my little boy and that puppy are going to be the best of friends and Kodiak is an awesome addition to our family.

1 comment:

  1. oh she or he is so cute!! i always wanted a dog, do you guys like pugs, because i do. well see ya later
    aubrey miller

    ReplyDelete